The Nordic Model Australia Coalition has been established to educate, to disseminate information, promote and research Nordic Model laws on prostitution, and in particular, for
- The decriminalisation of all prostituted persons
- The criminalisation of the purchase of sexual services
- The education of the community, and particular men, about the harms of prostitution and the value of women.
- The ongoing investigation and prosecution of crimes involving trafficking and sexual exploitation of the vulnerable.
- The rejection of any form of commercialisation or corporatisation of the sex industry.
- The provision of holistic exit programs for prostituted persons, including sustainable long-term funding.